Wednesday 11 July 2012

Welsh Government, you can start reading from here, because this is the post that is the start of the Africa stuff, but anything before might make you feel a bit ashamed of me....

So, basically, I'm off now.

I can't speak or type or write or even listen because I'm blummin' nervous and I'm blummin' busy trying to sort everything out.

My next post will be from Zambia and I'll be less nervous, but maybe more busy. I might have seen some animals or birds by the time I write next and I might be covered in mosquito bites. I might have screamed at a cockroach and I would definitely feel regretful at having brought so much stuff.

I think my next couple of posts could be a little more serious than before, but who knows. Maybe it will all be a massive joke.

But I have to go now, because I can't speak or type or even listen because I'm blummin' nervous and I'm blummin' busy trying to sort everything out.

Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment